On the fourth episode of Tangential, Niki and Jules welcome a special guest, Nailah Hollis. Listen to the three "friends" have an almost-succinct chinwag discussing Dunkirk, Kid Cuisine, and an overwhelming amount of murder.
Trigger Warning: The following podcast contains discussions about murder cases, rape, and kidnapping.
Tangential is a podcast that works through the events of a week by reading through weekly internet histories. Over the course of an hour, Julianna Klimeck and Nicholas Grayson try to explain and share where their minds wandered to that week, and how they got there.
Best case scenario? You learn a little something and have a good laugh. Worst case scenario? You do neither of those things because your hosts are bad at Google -- hopefully it's that first one though.
Are you interested in revealing your internet history on our show? Shoot us an email at email@example.com!
- Red Means Recording: https://www.youtube.com/user/jjbbllkk
- Teenage Engineering OP-1: https://www.teenageengineering.com/products/op-1
- Christopher Nolan x Tom Hardy: http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2017/07/christopher-nolan-explains-why-he-covers-tom-hardy-face-in-his-films
- Harry Styles: https://open.spotify.com/album/1FZKIm3JVDCxTchXDo5jOV
- Ikea SponCon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8yptlu6yyU&t=1s
- Our guest, Nailah Hollis: https://www.instagram.com/nailllaaahhh/
Tangential's SEO Terms of the Week: Murder, Kid Cuisine, Murder, The Artist Formerly Known as Greg, Murder, Camping