Twenty-five. We've made 25 of these dang things. Thanks for listening, y'all.
This week, Niki and Jules talk about eating the rich, avocado festivals, co-working spaces, and iPhone jailbreaking. Las Vegas isn't even mentioned once this episode! So much personal growth has happened over the last few episodes.
- Angel City Avocado Fest: http://angelcitybrewery.com/event/avocado-fest-2018/
- WeWork: wework.com
- An Emmy For Megan: https://vimeo.com/266625416
- Megan Amram's Twitter: https://twitter.com/meganamram
- 2018 Emmy Nominations: https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/07/emmy-nominations-2018-full-list
- iPhone Jailbreaking Nonsense: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyJU6Gofh4g
- Dark Messages: http://www.idownloadblog.com/2017/02/03/darkmessages/
- I PROMISE School: https://www.sbnation.com/2018/7/31/17634370/lebron-james-school-akron-i-promise-different
- STAR Testing: https://star.cde.ca.gov/
- Silent Sustained Reading (SSR): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sustained_silent_reading
- Drumpf's Cool Tweet That Definitely Wasn't Racist: https://www.vox.com/2018/8/4/17650982/trump-lebron-james-tweet-don-lemon
- Portland Protests: https://www.oregonlive.com/expo/news/erry-2018/08/24509d60851532/protests-in-portlandia-nationa.html
- Tear Grenade vs Helmet (cw: blood): https://twitter.com/FillOaks/status/1025931322483789824
Tangential is a podcast that works through the events of a week by reading through weekly internet histories. Over the course of an hour, Julianna Klimeck and Nicholas Grayson try to explain and share where their minds wandered to that week, and how they got there.
Thanks to Louie Zong for letting us use Blackberry Jam off of his album "Jam II" as our theme song! You can listen + buy the song here: https://louiezong.bandcamp.com/album/jam-ii
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! Talk to us about anything, we'll read it on air!