On this week’s episode, Jules experiences an earthquake in real time while Niki flirts with the iPhone X because he’s a jet-setting, Gogo Wifi finessing, supermodel millionaire. Take the time to email us, people. We’re lonely.
Tangential is a podcast that works through the events of a week by reading through weekly internet histories. Over the course of an hour, Julianna Klimeck and Nicholas Grayson try to explain and share where their minds wandered to that week, and how they got there.
Best case scenario? You learn a little something and have a good laugh. Worst case scenario? You do neither of those things because your hosts are bad at Google -- hopefully it's that first one though.
- Earthquake: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-westwood-earthquake-20170918-story.html
- Maron: http://www.wtfpod.com
- iPhone X: https://www.apple.com/iphone-x/
- Fenty Beauty: https://www.fentybeauty.com/
- JJ Abrams: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0009190/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
- Journey (from the Destiny 2 Original Soundtrack): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYfe9caNqfA
Tangential's SEO Terms of the Week: The Big One, Capitalism, Subsidization, Cheek Dents, New York Fashion Week
Shoot us an email at email@example.com! Talk to us about anything, we'll read it on air! Also, review the show on iTunes! It really helps us out.