NOTE FROM NIKI:
Hey y'all. We recorded this one with 3 people and only two mics so the audio's spotty in parts, and kinda low overall! It loops weirdly at the end. Sorry about that! Next episode'll sound better, I promise, but for this one, knock your volume up a couple of notches. :)
On the first full episode of Tangential, Jules and Niki welcome Noah Pica to the show and chat about Malta, killer clowns, and weddings at the Guggenheim.
Tangential is a podcast that works through the events of a week by reading through weekly internet histories. Over the course of an hour, Julianna Klimeck and Nicholas Grayson try to explain and share where their minds wandered to that week, and how they got there.
Best case scenario? You learn a little something and have a good laugh. Worst case scenario? You do neither of those things because your hosts are bad at Google -- hopefully it's that first one though.
- Nickelodeon Time Capsule Cover: http://imgur.com/a/L1YxA
- Nickelodeon Time Capsule Burial Footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbmfQ8pB0Bs
- Jon Bois' 17776: https://www.sbnation.com/a/17776-football
- 2.b.a Master: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kJ9wp-mog8
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg
Tangential's SEO Terms of the Week: Pokémon: The Movie 2000, Beverly Connection, Bonsai, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
Follow the show on Twitter, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!