On the 22nd installment of Tangential, Niki and Jules burn the midnight oil before heading off to Sin City. Jules desperately scours the internet for a way to cover up an egg sized mosquito bite and Niki questions Elon Musk’s true intentions concerning world peace. Jules reveals her summer guilty pleasure and Niki delves into Metal Gear Solid's lore.
- How to Cover Up Mosquito Bites: https://www.allure.com/story/cover-up-mosquito-bites
- Cody Ko’s Video on Love Island: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT8rI9eKJ2M
- Anne with an E Season 2 Review: https://www.indiewire.com/2018/07/anne-with-an-e-season-2-review-netflix-1201981906/
- Freckles: https://www.medicinenet.com/freckles/article.htm
- Thai Cave Rescue: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/12/world/asia/thailand-cave-rescue-seals.html
- Grimes' Boyfriend's Stupid Kid Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3qySXPJ2WE
- ROLI Seaboard: https://roli.com/products/seaboard
- Want to buy the dang thing? The Seaboard is right now: https://smile.amazon.com/ROLI-Seaboard-Block-Controller/dp/B071G73J1T/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1531526275&sr=8-1&keywords=roli+seaboard
- Red Means Recording: https://www.youtube.com/user/jjbbllkk
- Red Means Recording on ROLI Seabord: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkadS_pN5Rs
- Las Vegas: https://www.google.com/search?q=las+vegas&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab
- Metal Gear Scanlon: https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/metal-gear-scanlon/
- Metal Gear Slot Machine: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/gorgeous-metal-gear-solid-3-slot-machine-continues/1100-6441866/
Tangential is a podcast that works through the events of a week by reading through weekly internet histories. Over the course of an hour, Julianna Klimeck and Nicholas Grayson try to explain and share where their minds wandered to that week, and how they got there.
Best case scenario? You learn a little something and have a good laugh. Worst case scenario? You do neither of those things because your hosts are bad at Google -- hopefully it's that first one though.
Shoot us an email at email@example.com! Talk to us about anything, we'll read it on air!